Martha Stewart Living Craft Space Three Drawer Flat File Cabinet
If there is a such a thing as craft p*rn, it would be have to feature photos of Martha Stewart's craft room.
Am I right? What appeals to me is the organization. Obviously, she's the type that puts the glitter right back in the drawer after she's finished with it. The drawer that is organized on the color spectrum and then probably alphabetized within the color spectrum.
And it is hyper-tidy. There is no glitter spread all over the jute rug. Doesn't look anything like this, anyway. And Martha doesn't need to dress like a hobo to get her craft work done. She's all about the carefully pressed Faconnable.
Which is a long way of saying, I dress like a hobo when I go up to my art studio, and it is floor to ceiling with paint, scraps of paper, glitter, coffee mugs, and giant stacks of books. Also a long way of saying that while I was flipping through a mail order catalog, I came across this Martha Stewart Living for Home Decorators Craft Space Furniture Collection.
Martha is no fool. She offers the collection in three colors, including this "rhododendron green", so you can pretty much kit out your craft space exactly like hers. I was into the flat files and the gift wrap hutch.
I've always made do with whatever we had on hand, but it's seriously tempting to just pimp out the art cabin once and for all. If you had the money and the time, how would you make your art and craft space a better space to do projects?
The comments to this entry are closed.
Martha Stewart Living Craft Space Three Drawer Flat File Cabinet
Source: https://twokitties.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/01/martha-stewart-craft-room.html
0 Komentar